In aid of Men’s Heath Week, we have partnered with Thrive to raise awareness about men’s mental health.
Thrive are looking for members from the WorkLife community, from all walks of life that would like to get involved with this movement.
Because… Men can Thrive! What does this mean? It means that men can…
Talk to a therapist
Help each other
Reach out for support
Increase awareness of mental health
Voice their thoughts
How to get involved?
Thrive would like to work with our community to create material that can help to break down any barriers which might prevent men from reaching out for support. They hope that by seeing male figures that they identify with, men will be encouraged to be more open about their mental health.
Here are some suggestions…
1. You can produce a short written testimonial to inspire others
2. You can record a short video discussing men’s health
3. You can work with Thrive to produce a collaborative Q&A blog
4. You can join as a guest speaker for a men’s mental health discussion panel
5. You can share social media content that talks about men’s mental wellbeing, using the hashtag #MenCanThrive.
There are many ways to get involved, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, they will be delighted to hear from you.